nuffnang

Friday, December 9, 2011

fully booked holidays

harh, my hols are fully booked with parties and events!!
im afraid tht i might not be able to do my revision ehhhhh~
omg~ haha but i'll do it cuz i dowan regret =P

going to a teacher's hse next week to enjoy class gathering =D
and my sisters' birthday are js around the corner!
13th and 31st of december! awesome dates <3

anyway, had a lil time for yoga today~
owh, god only knows how long i've stopped my exercise thingy
and TODAY!! so sudden i js started it and i found it is quite..
HARD!

the elasticity is not longer there..
it makes me sad! =(
im gaining weight and this is not the way it should be c'mon!!

guess i should be harsh to myself -.-

okay la, i'll try my best anyway~
time to sleep in order to keep myself awake during maths class tmr~
god bless eh! lol nights =)

No comments:

Post a Comment