nuffnang

Saturday, December 3, 2011

world with physics and maths

yea, let's rock the world with physics and maths!!
actually, i had been facing these 2 subjects nearly everyday~

so super exausted eh!!
but i did enjoy my time cuz it's fun solving questions =D
sounds insane but u'll feel satisfied after solving each question!!
trust me, it works in the same way for every1~

sad to say i have exactly one month holidays left~
this holiday is actually NOT the time for me to relax..
i must finish my holidays assignments on time
and prepare for the tests which will be given by the teachers
in the 1st week of the school!!!

AHHHHH~ so torturing =(
this school doesnt allow us to enjoy thoroughly
BUT, nvm im sure that i'll have tons of time to play after my stpm XD
haven exam already thought of leisure thingy =P

anyway, i'll work hard in this holidays
and wish me good luck =)
time to say goodbye, hav a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment