nuffnang

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Back to DECEMBER


OWH MAI GOD~
cant believe it's already december~ -.-
okay, i knew it's already holidays and im super duper lazy in updating my blog~
forgive me pls cuz i hav tuitions everyday!
can u imagine?? E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y! 
*except sat n sun for special family days =D*

feel like singing~ 
BACK TO DECEMBER!!!! haha~
a very happy and great month for ME!
coz, christmas falls in this month!
BEST SEASON EVER~

and holidays, also this is the only month 
that i can see my cousins before their NS TT
i would miss them ALOTTTTT~
BUT, unfortunately they're still appealing for 1st batch
lol, 2 kesian kecik miao~

i chose to update my blog today as this is a very special date~
1.12.2012
1st day of the month!
im awaiting for my Christmas to come!!

anyway, time to bed~
SEE YAH and enjoy ur holidays!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment