nuffnang

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

BOSL annual dinner

Hey yo~ i should have updated this post long long time ago
but i only managed to do it now cuz i have to wait until all of them upload the photos XD
i didnt bring mine so uh huh =D

we went saisaki japanese restaurant to have our buffet dinner
well, the food there were alright and everything is fine!
quite worth it~
there were 100++ of us, so u can imagine how noisy it would be HAHA

before going to the dinner i actually had my chem tuition
i have to prepare everything early in the morning before i went out 
as it's impossible for me to go back home again after tuition
*stupid clashing -.-*

aha!! let have some pics =D
outfit of the day!
blouse from mirrocle and skirt from cotton on

yay! my babe ang xiwen <3 and the back weirdo chong munyew XD

classmates Zhexin <3

eugene, jayren and shuet yen!
shuet yen was so HAWT that day! love her outfit XD

haha!! kesian chunseng, purposely bent down for me XD
u know, he's nearly 190 and now he could bent down like 157 HAHA
i know im short, but who cares =D

NAVINESH!! =)

the special sir name, Mr SEONG =D
another damn tall fella =P

darren chia~

cedric abel
the chindian of BOSL~ nice shirt he had =)

haha, wan how~ my lover eh ;)

choonyung~

my CAM department =)

the girls!

john ngiam
well, dont worry he opened his eyes but as if he did not XD
go for plastic surgery, he always want to =P

nicholas!

best pic of the day, EUGENE =)

aha, eric khong!
he's another tall fella, guess he is like 180++ gonna reach 190 too~

souvenir prepare by the board
is very adorable!! btw, the pen is not part of it HAHA
the pen is mine im js putting it for fun
im SNOW WHITE =D

right after i went back home
my bro n i hav a lil fun with my computer cam XD
we are brother and sister <3

=D

muaks~

my favourite posing! <3

Hi all~

haha! farny~

he's gonna bite me!!

HMPH >.<

=P

anyway, that's all for this post! see u ;)

light blue forever    

No comments:

Post a Comment