nuffnang

Sunday, December 18, 2011

baby jayden's full month party

HAHA! another baby post!!
well, u know i told u im fully booked!! for these 2 parties~ =D
this is a super crazy one!! LOL
we did have a drink and we were so HIGH~ XD

the lil baby is a baby boy!!
and he's a precious baby boy for them~
u know, this is chinese culture!
we as girls js have to endure and accept it! 
owh, so miserable!! T.T

haha! im just kidding!!
btw, he's very cute and tiny!
while i was carrying him i dun really dare to move cuz he's so soft!!
baby jayden!

four of us =D

my cousins and I

YAY! baby Tiffany~ famous character in my blog =D
love her to d MAX <3

HAHA! this makes me LAUGHHHH
they looked like clowns XD

my grandpa!! <3

lol, what's wrong with Calvin Tan at the back!

the right one: baby jayden's mum (Christine) *she's also my cousin lar! XD*
the left one: Christine's mum (auntie Rose)

wahhh, my 公鸡二人组!
haha, if u're wondering what is that, u can refer to this ipoh trip post =D


my 公仔 so funny!!!

C-H-E-E-R-S!!!!!

ARGH! someone pushed us! luckily we were steady enuf XD

baby charisse!!!

MY MOMMIE! <3

MY DADDIE~ <3

my family!! <3

my uncle Francis

my aunt Jackie

SiSters

again!!!!

yiiii, baby tiff so naughty! HAHA~ 

MY BROTHER!! <3

wow, nice colour skin!! HAHA~

MUAHHHH~ she seems like she's enjoying the feeling of being kissed lol

the MOMS!! haha, again~

the DADS!!!

wah, so sweet ehhhhh XD

lovely n adorable cousins! <3

take 2!

seems so 子孙满堂 XD

THUMBS UP!!
we all wore red n pink as we discussed this earlier!! =D

YAY! credits to the photographer MISS TAN~
haha! so perasan but i enjoy it =P

anyway, we did really enjoy today and we had alot of fun!!
great to have this gathering with them!
LOVE YAH~

No comments:

Post a Comment