nuffnang

Sunday, May 22, 2011

never say never @@

well~ never say never~
i actually refer to the sentence i said this morning~ =.=
i will tell u in the end of the post~ SABARLAH! XDD

so we went pavilion~
and went a boutique~
we actually js wanna get all nice dresses tht we wanted to try~
and play in the fitting room~ (naughty right??) 

this dress very nice~
but my sis said this dress js like the dress that
 the actress in "SHOPAHOLIC" wore~
the one she wore which the guest tot she was the waitres XDD



and this~
umm, i dun really like it la~
cz it's too bright~

and i look fat in this dress!
can u see my tummy????? XD

OMG! i LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
but tht's way too expensive for me~
so~ forget bout it!
i will buy u if u got a bargain! TT

i really like it TT

and this!
purple!

love love!!
i dun like my lips so i covered it up =)

umm~ i really attracted by it's colour~
so..........
i actually bought this~

u knw why "never say never"??
i actually told my sis tht i'm not gonna spend money today!
i m gonna persuade myself tht~
assume everything is not nice!

BUT!
I FAILED!
TOTALLY! js becoz of tht purple dress @@

well, nvr say nvr!
Trust me! whn u say u wont, thn u will!
whn u say u will, u might not~ =)


No comments:

Post a Comment