nuffnang

Monday, May 30, 2011

GRANDMAMA!

this should be updated long long time ago~
BUT~ i was so lazy~
since today i have time~
so let's talk bout tht day! XD

my family and i (like writing essays or wht)
we went pavilion grandmama~
since my mum's friend said the dishes thr are AWESOME!

the menu~
looks great~

curry laksa!
they put too much the coconut milk~
soo, i dont really like it~

yu tao mai!
very nice! YUMMY~

and hakka fried rice~
not bad lo!
but my sis said it's tasteless~
i doubt whether her tongue is functioning @@

and this!
my favourite!
the vanilla ice cream and banana is perfect match!
we were so excited until i forgot to take photo~
LOL!

and this mango dessert~
i forgot it's name~ =P
but it's too sweet~

TA PAO for my didi~
the paper bag looks nice~ =)

so tht's all for today!
HAVE A NICE DAY! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment