nuffnang

Monday, May 16, 2011

i am a purple ladyyyyyyyy!!

haha! every of my friends knows that i love purple so much~
so gonna blog about all my purple things ya!
 this is a must have!
umbrella~~ and it's purple ♥
and my purple pencil case!
i sew it myself

errr, bundle of towels~
but it main shiny star is the purple one!
purple towel, gave by my ji muiss as my present

a purple lavender photo frame~
it's from my ji muiss oso but tht's the year before last year~
see i told u~ they know wht i like

purple file from popular

and my best ever purple thing!
my purple bag! i have been searching this for so long!
and FINALLY!!!!

AHA! my iphone 3!
and tht's not the most important one~
the case is the main character

since the photo is not clear~
so i took another one

yea camwhore!
i js wanna show the wall of my room~
and the basic tank i was wearing~
it's all PURPLE!!!

but iphone is very hard to camwhore la~
coz u dunno where's the button~ as it's touch screen~

anyway, i'll have to do my assignments now ar!!
lots of them are waiting for me to love them!
haha~ i love maths ya!
and so do u ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment