nuffnang

Sunday, May 15, 2011

the best ever way to keep fit

umm, i will blog in english as long as i could~
cuz i want to improve my english writing~
haha! though this is not an official writing larr~
but it helps me in speaking oso marr~

thn, wht am i gonna blog today??
oh yea! is bout the best way to keep fit~
umm..... i couldnt tell my weight~
aiks, nvm lar, js tell lar~~~(see i so kind @@)

i was 53 before school~ i mean growing 3 kg after my spm ends =P (DON'T LAUGH!)
i was 50 before my spm~ thn after few months of holidays~ came to 53 =.= fainted!
thn now, i m schooling~
it comes to 51.5!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG~ i can tell u this is the best ever news for me after i start my form6 life!
HONESTLY! I DON'T LIE! (sometimes XDD)

haha~ i oso dunno why~
maybe sleep less and eat less larr~
maybe stress abit oso~ (school not even officially start yet ady stress??????)

so, not too relax la~
if u relax, ur body oso relax lo~
thn slowly ur weight oso relax dy!
u want it onot??????

K LA~ gonna shower dy~
very sien wanna sleep!
see u again =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment