nuffnang

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Time passes~ I m aging =(

yea~ i am aging~
just suddenly feel so...
u know why?

today, i recalled smth~
my bro asked me once:
er jie, what are these?
then i said, these are my exam papers. Why?
then he made a very "KUA JIONG" expression and shouted at me,
HAR?! you all can take back your exam papers ar??
i just said: yea~
then he kept on asking WHY WHY WHY!

then i realised~ i actually asked this question to my sis before~
while she was form4/5 and i was standard 4/5
i was just like my bro~
the thing we asked is the same!

well, tht was 8 years ago~
and now i actually feel lame with the question my bro asked me
LOL! wtf~

so i m aging right?!

and today! i pokai at teres thr! (not exactly larr)
errr! so damn fish!!!!!!

ahahahahha!
see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment