nuffnang

Sunday, June 5, 2011

baby full month party~

my family went to a baby boy's full month party~
SO.. congratulations!! and fai gou jiong dai!

so~ pics time!


i dont look good when i put my hair all backwards~

flashie!

ok! we went there by car la of course~
since we were soooooo boring~
we started to camwhore XD

i din even know my sis knows how to act cute!
huh?! is this my real sis?!
haha! she's growing up anyway!

adik lelaki aku~
memang sakit mental sikit @@


tak berubah lagi!

haiz! the best pic of the day! and spoiled by him! XD

after the dinner~ the kids~ 
is kind of insult for my cousin bro if i used " KIDS"~
he might kill me right??
so... THE BOYS!
yea, they were so sien! and they started to play smth else~
tht's the polystrene cups~ @@
the thing they invented~
according to my cousin, it is a torchlight~ 
that the police in hong kong drama used to flash on the suspected ppl~
as if they are hong kong actors~
我系差人,身份证唔该~
such blessed brains they have! artistic~ dramatic! LOL!

magician~
LOL! i m sure every1 is smart enuf to know his trick right??


look at the kids! oopps, sorry.. THE BOYS!
so BLOODY LAME!


start bergaduh!


wanna have muscle pinching~ so my cousin's face doesnt look good! haha!


torchlight! LOL!

so... my sis told my mum ytd~
SIS: mum, i m not going tuition tmr k.. so dont wake me up.
MUM: HUH?! u r not going? WHY?
SIS: coz tmr(tht's today) will be my friend's birthday.. so u holiday lo!
MUM: so u go on ur own! (since they dont really like us to go this kind of event~)
DAD: o! the baby full month party?
SIS: no~ my friend la!
DAD: (guessing....)
MUM: oh!!! ur friend is AGONG ar! i dont even know! XDDDDD

OMG! MY SIS IS SO DAMN FUNNY!
I CANT STOP LAUGHING WHEN MY MUM TOLD ME!
GOD DAMN~ KILL HER! XD

k~ gonna slp coz is kinda late!
good night! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment