nuffnang

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

pyjamas post =)

i took these pics ytd! 
but it was kinda late~
so i updated today~forgive my laziness k~~~~ =)

yeap! pyjamas post!
i love my pyjamas~
DON'T YOU!?
in my living hall~
i m alone and.... seems like scary~
so i went up to my room XD
no guts~ i know right!

er.....i dont know what to say~
coz.. i dont know what am i doing~ LOL!

watcha! can see my eye bags??
and dark circles~ and wrinkles~
my face sucks!

hmm... kinda boring~~~

just ignore the things at the back!
but i love my purple room!


KINDA HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!

nah! banana~ in pyjamas~
LOL! noway, i m not banana~
should be~ banana & pyjamas =)

kinda siao~ whatever~
I LIKE IT! U BLOW MERH!

wanna fight?? BRING IT ON! =P

gek dong! i love my baby iphone!

gonna slp?? yea~ guess so~
love the smell of my lovely blanket!
the smell of soflan! 

wanna cut of my nose~ XD

woots! red! RED! REDREDRED!!!! 

k la~ guess that's all for today!
tmr gonna watch pirates with my family!
JOHNNY DEPP! I M COMING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment