nuffnang

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

orientation, officially started!

haiz~ orientation~
js started...
and i m like, dying~

eyes are burning~
hands are dying~
my brain is not working~

argh! anyone please help me!!!!

tasks from seniors:
-5 bookmarks @@, (why dont u js straight away kill me?!)
-3 spongebob bookmarks~ for 2 seniors~
-shine on you crazy diamond guitar chord (he asked me to
 google it and after i printed it out,i've no idea
 what's tht~ i dunno this kind of musical thingy at all @@)
-chinese name for adlie~ my ex school senior~ kinda easy, js refer skl mag XD
-jon mun, describe him physically and internally~ lol XD
-hao cherng, damn bad saying he will gimme free sign~ then kept on asking ques @@
now gonna draw something he likes and it's dead and with lines~ LOL!

so now i will have to go back to these things~
god bless me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment