nuffnang

Monday, June 6, 2011

Jill's & Penny Tan's birthday! Clover's Homecoming ♥

Well, as i said i will blog today~
Then i will do it 

Yesterday~  i was so damn tired!
cause we went swimming~
nah~ i dunno how to swim~
we just simply play XD

since we are gonna swim~
i js simply dress up myself~



my cousin bro and my sis~

happy birthday! Penny and Jill Tan =)

gamdong?? Hahah!



cafe world! yea right~ my aunt penny addicted to fb games ALOT!
another cake is for my cousin sis~ Jill Tan~

Happy birthday to U!

my cousin's daughter~ Charisse~

nah~ she's famous~
Tiffany Ngo~
LOVE HER SO MUCH~

hiao hiao~ LOL! 
they are teaching her to say cheese~ XD

pandai cari camera!

cousins!

she's always abnormal!

big family HUH~

 年轻人就是要分中间线!
LOL!

aunties =)

duh~ hair looks weird!

bla~ that all for today!
gotta rush assignments~ and revisions TT
goodbye fellows~

SEE U TMR! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment