nuffnang

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Landscape plan: Colour and rendering

I didn't realise that much i learnt for technical drawing in last semester
until I drew the landscape for my applied graphic assignment last week
HAHAHA
so trust me, do what u're supposed to..
u will not regret =)

When i used the annoying technical pens, I am so much used to it already
U can't blame me cuz i was almost killed by technical pens last sem =.=
Or I almost kill them I shall say 

We were asked to hand in a tracing paper and its photocopy
also we have to do another two pieces that are coloured..
Since it's applied graphic, of course the main purpose is to train our colouring skills

We are allowed to use one media for one and other one MUST be mixed media
Our coordinator is kinda f***y......... well u know~
*I assumed u do haha*

She crit on our drawings for like.... 3-4 times?!
Ok, nvm since this is design course..
Im ok with rejection~ FINEEEEEEEE

I will redo until she said ok~
Apparently I had my drawings done after the 4th time
this assignment made me hate curves >:(
seriously i love curves but when i comes to restricted curves, they drive me crazy!!


done my masterpiece~!
perhaps this is the 5th one? i guess...
feel so proud muahaha

photocopy~ i had like... 15 copies?!
haha! we only need to hand in 2 pcs which are rendered and coloured
but i just photocopied more, js in case!
I know right, asian..
KIASU style =P

tried out the colours and coloured them like a mad woman -.-
told u.. dislike trees, the only colours i can use:
GREEN YELLOW INDIGO 

the one which i used only one media
with only colour pencil
but halfway done =D

okay! done!
and the so called "twin brother": SHON
he said i mentioned abt him in my last post plus some vulgar words..
haha but still want to mention about him AGAIN
he said i was not supposed to colour the floor tiles like, one by one
He's kind of confident in drawing~ colour it and that's it!
which I can't! lol i can't afford mistakes bcuz i feel so sleeeeeeeepy already!

another piece rendered using mixed media:
colour pencils and marker
feel so happy when i finished this not because it's very nice 
*altho it is cheyyyyy hahaha*
but the main thing is... 
I CAN SLEEP FOR ONE HR BEFORE CLASS STARTS
realistic i know!

Last but not least, big thank you to my tutor, Shonnie haha
okay la, at least I say something great about u? kan?? 

I will blog about something soon, stay tuned! =D

-THE END-

No comments:

Post a Comment