nuffnang

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Review: Beautylabo whip hair dye in silky ash

I dyed my hair, again.
Though i actually had my first dye around dec 2013
but the hair roots that grown out eventually drives me crazy!!
The so called pudding head -.-

I had tried out both liese hair dye and beautylabo whip hair dye
If u were to ask me which one is better, I would say they both have their own speciality

Beautylabo is a little risky
because u will have to shake the bottle with all the strength u have
in order to get nice and smooth white whip
and u are not allowed to cover the lid again and shake
ONLY ONE TRY


beautylabo silky ash hair dye
the brightness is 5/5

ingredient:
*kinda like the preparation for desserts anyway om nom nom haha*
a cup with lid
a bottle of chemical
a pair of gloves
a packet of colour dye powder
a packet of treatment oil where u can choose to wash it or js leave it on after u dry ur hair with towel
2 instruction pamphlet

REMINDER: Do follow the instructions given
Tips are provided as in do not apply too much on your hair tip
because that is the part where the hair get coloured easily


js added the bottle of chemicals with powder and shake it as hard as u could!!!

whipping cream HAHA
it looks so yummy!!! =P


that is how my hair looks like undershade
after i dyed my hair

this is under lights, so it looks kinda bright

this is even brighter!
that is how a 5/5 brightness hair dye should be perhaps lol

Caution: I had my 2nd dye in 3 months time and I found that my hair is kinda dry after the second dye
perhaps I should let my hair have a good rest before having another try
I started to apply conditioner everyday, where I usually dont because my hair is not that dry
If you have no choice, like me.. That you can't that your pudding hair
Dye it but apply conditioners every time you wash your hair 
because you dont want to ruin your silky hair I am sure!

2 comments:

  1. omg so cute! haha. i've never seen diy hair dye like this before XD your hair colour looks great :)


    xx Mandy
    thatgirlnamedmandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete