nuffnang

Friday, September 16, 2011

YAY!!!! happy malaysia day~

if u ask me~
what does Malaysia Day stands for~
this would be my answer:
is a day for me to SHOP!

HAHA!!! exactly~
time to be shopaholic!!!!
rock mid valley!!! XD

PEACE~~~ =)

my sis and i went for a movie today~
MAYDAY DNA!!!
haha~ is not really really really nice for everyone~
but it'll be really really really nice for their FANS!
*tht's me!*
haha~ i fall in love to them once again!!! omg~ melting XD
and it's 3D~ they were so real until they were like js in front of us!! HAHA~ crazy!
but trust me.. the specs make my nose so painful!!!
too heavy i guess!

then i went for starbucks!!! 
green latte is simply AWESOME!
i have no idea why i like green tea stuff so much!
i m like crazy with it LOL~

and i bought myself a notebook today!!!
OH MY GOSH!!! it's so cute!
guess i m going to make a post to introduce u all my notebooks!
AHA! they are all my babies! AW~
i cant imagine how much i have spent on this stuff~

i found out tht i always have to buy a bar of choc whn i hang out~
@@ it's a very very very bad thing for me!!!
i hav no idea why eve did tht!
HATE U!!!! TT
everyday i m "suffering" LOL~

okay la~ time to rest anyway! bye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment