nuffnang

Sunday, September 4, 2011

holidays = no holidays

well~ tmr will b a schooling day for all of us~
i should say, i had no holidays technically~

tons of assignments~ 
okay, as a optimist, i agree tht i have fully utilised my holidays~
LOL! miserable lor wheh~

*come on be real MISS TAN~*
FORM 6 is die hard!
so it'll be better if u suffer now rather thn regret next year~!

blablabla~~~
i'm looking forward to the malaysia day! (holiday again~ XD)
after tht, i m looking forward to Hari Deepavali~
then i'm looking forward to Year End Hols n enjoy my lovely christmas~

HAHA!!!! isnt tht fun?!
it would b better if i keep on thinking bout hols~ 
LOL~ crazy dy~ 
js ignore me like wht my siblings used to be!

nvr mind~ time to arrange my files n prepare things for tmr!
NIGHTS~

No comments:

Post a Comment