nuffnang

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

patience

hmm, i admit~
i aint a person who is very patient...
maybe i'll need time to comprehend it~
well i know i aint perfect, 
but who does except the immortal ones?

i should have trained myself to a person who's patient~
as being patient can avoid lots of disaster kay...
but thn i js feel uncomfortable if i dont voice out~
nowadays, everyone is like over-protected..
cant afford criticism is tht so?!
温室小苹果 -.-|||



well wht i should learn frm this quote is,
MODIFIED one~
find my patience before i lose my MIND~
this is a lesson to me...
on my journey to be a better person but i bet u wont~
as u're stupid enough to comprehend this!

i wont feel bad in criticizing u as this is MY blog~
WHO CARES WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!

you as a man, arent gentleman at ALL!
u should feel proud as i made u as my MAIN CHARACTER for recent 2 posts~
i have never ever done this to anyone~
and u r the one and only~
congratulation~
whew, great to fat lan zar !!! =P

anyway, wanna say happy sweet 13 to google!
LOL~ * random hor i know *
js feel like getting something which can cheer myself up~
at least i expressed my feelings~ much more better!
time to study lorh!
HAPPY SWEET 13 to GOOGLE =)
so darn cute hor?! lol~

kay la~ bye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment