nuffnang

Thursday, September 29, 2011

light blue forever ;)

js took some pics before i went to shower XD
light blue forever!

YAY!! my kuma kuma!
<3 it so muchhhhh =)

@@ act cute~ LOL!

i m the most leng zai one in MBS~
u blow?! XD
dunno why i m a leng zai to them in my class~
maybe i too yeng liao HAHA!

i can hardly smile TT
ulcer banyak banyak sakit!
i m trying to get a better way to pose and smile so tht i wont feel pain..
DARN! it's no way actually~

hmm~ no bad~
since i got sufficient sleep ytd~
my skin became abit obedient liao~
9.30pm to 6.00am~
shiok until like i got lottery!

previously it was going to kill me.. ALMOST!
i really cant stand with the pimples which kept on popping days by days~
it's torturing...

oh lottery...
remind me bout smth suddenly...

my colloquium hou cham ar...
got my physics teacher as my teacher advisor!!
OH MAN~ why dont u js kill me leh????
is not to say she's bad.. but she's so picky...
mamamia... i dowan die young yet kay...
hope we'll work well under her lo..

my classmates n friends all kept on congratulate my group whn they got the news..
TOTALLY ZHADOU~

hey guys, u all shouldnt js congratulate us~
say thank you la!
we saved u all!
LOL~

btw, she's a kind teacher la!
js pray tht she wont DDY during colloquium loh!
AMITABHA.... *fingers crossing*

No comments:

Post a Comment