nuffnang

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Happy birthday to ME

my 18th year in this world~
this land~
and having this life still =)


um, it's already 22nd i know~
coz i was having a big war with econs on my birthday!
supa supa miserable!!!! TT

will upload a photo tht i took on tht day 20th oct 2011~
as a memory, i must hav a pic of mine with my econs book on tht particular day
*actually.... is js an excuse for me to capture photo XDDD*
but i'll upload later, it's not in this comp =P

yay! uploaded =)

btw, had a great day with my darlings n sweeties <3
they are all unpredictable!!!!!
omg, going to tear TT
unpredictable as in they gave me surprise!
saying tht they arent attending the gathering 
but 
ended up with 7 of us with a birthday cake!

thank you girls~
love u all in my entire life mwahhhh~

photos arent with me yet
so js upload the old ones 1st =P


love my besties n girls forever~
wish u girls all the best for the rest of ur life!

and thank you for the celebration, i appreciate it eventually~
especially ur attendance :')

No comments:

Post a Comment