nuffnang

Sunday, October 16, 2011

eyes are windows to the soul, protect them!

well, yea right~
eyes are the windows to the soul~
tht's what Leonardo DaVinci has said~

i cant wink~
i cant blink~
i cant see! 
*lol~ nola, i can but blur*
thanks to the ointment~ @@

blur blur vision~~
looking good~ i mean, i dont seem like havin any prob with my eye~
tht's great as ppl wont realise =D
i was proud of myself HAHA!
coz i can still wink my right eye though it's abit painful~
*yea it's right one as i captured this using comp so it's mirror image =P*
aha! tht's wht girls like to do isnt??

these r my medicine~
eye drop n ointment~

after applying ointment~
i can hardly see anything~
so the pharmacist asked me to apply it only before bedtime..
thank god if not i dont know how m i going to survive after all~

as to reduce the chances of rubbing my eyes~
* i m stubborn and i wont stop myself frm rubbing it @@ *
i should wear spec... and to avoid the dust frm entering my eyes~

hm, guess tht's all for today~
to giv an advice, dont rub ur eyes if u still want them XD
goodbye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment