nuffnang

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Morning post

well, i never did this before after i ended my spm =.=
i wont wake up at 6..
i wont hav the chance to say BYEBYE to my bro whn he goes to school LOL~
i wont chat with my lil sweet heart tht long.. (normally i sleep in the halfway before i got d msg)
i wont hav my breakfast at 8 something (wth, i always hav my brunch! =P)
i wont hav the chance to see pasar PAGI n see those si lai in the kopitiam chit chat all the way~
i wont wake up earlier thn my sis~
LOTS of " i wont" i know~ but it's true!!! ahaha!!

and then~ i posted on my sis's fb wall~
i told her: should make today as a memorable day as i never wake up earlier thn u~
and you know, i din hav my breakfast so long, i always hav my brunch~ muahaha!! wicked!!
and she said: so today onwards 17/2 will be " Szemei's early bird day"~
duh... dun so straight forward la~ i paiseh~ =P

but then, it's quite torturing waking up so early as my darl js starts the class right now~
ow, it's gonna be recess time~ i miss the days in school!!!
sob sob~ is so fun to hav my ji mui-ssssss as my classmates~
miss the sam pat days~ TT

LOL~ maybe i should start my work now as i already got my 1st month salary~
500... how nice if i can add a "0" at the back!! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment