nuffnang

Saturday, February 12, 2011

anyone ready to be whacked by utensils?

uh huh, this is wht my title~
why?? u rmb the eugene in RAPUNZEL TANGLED?
he brought out rapunzel and he's the one who whacked by utensils~
well, in another way, he saved rapunzel~
so i need another one like eugene to save me right?
yea so mostly u can see wht i m going to write about?
BINGO! is about my tower~ ( not towel~ XD)

uhuh~ u know i have a mother like rapunzel's one~
MOTHER KNOWS BEST~
i never forget this~~
she is so secure~ until mad!!

well, i know wht she's afraid of..
she afraid tht i m not mature enough to make decisions and protect myself~
i wanted to tell her:" I AM BIG ENOUGH!"
so what?!?! she will js ignore me and take my words as js nonsense TT
this is my life TT

js like the song tht mandy moore sang:when will my life begin
stuck in the same place i've always been!!!!!
absolutely!!!
whew~~~~

i know i know~
she is afraid i would make friends with gangsters~
or bullied by them~
or forgot about those moral values tht i've learnt~
or maybe physically intimate~ (tht's ridiculous =.=)
or what not other idiotic things~

so, js as she wish~
i will js obey and never say no~(sounds familiar~aha!!it has been in the earlier post i think)
and at the same time, i need a EUGENE!!!!!
appear as soon as possible pls!!!!
anyway, good night~

No comments:

Post a Comment