nuffnang

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

extra holiday!!!!!

yay~ today is fun~
because we should have holiday since it is only for selangor~
but bcoz of our skl's efficiency yang terlalu tinggi~
so we have got an extra holiday XD

this is d 1st time i feel great in my skl XD

anyway, we fetched our grandpa to airport~
then it's still very early for me to go tuition~
so we went PAVI~

CHATIME AGAINNNNNN~
Taro Milk Tea~
i like taro milk tea so much!
it is very nice~ and alsoo, it is purple in colourrrr~
HAHA~ (purple lover no choice)

AHA~ sunny day!!!

my sista! =)

though we went shopping~
but seems like nothing attracted me~
coz i bought NOTHING~

kay~ imagine, a shopaholic, bought nothing!!!
omg~ i cant believe tht's me man~
tht is so... impossible~ HAHA!
nvm~ it's time to save some money XD
guess i din save money in my entire life LOL~

k la~ tht's all for today!!
see u soon~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment