nuffnang

Thursday, August 18, 2011

AHHHHH~ blood donation~

yea! i managed to donate my blood =P
kinda happy~
but my left hand damn numb -.-
cant even write after blood donation~

i cant even carry my books!
tht is the biggest problem tht i m havin~
anyway~ i donated 350ml blood today~
umm~ is kinda meaningful isnt it?

what i wanna tell is~
is very exciting when u see ur blood flow out frm ur body!!!!!
haha~ i mean, is really fast! my blood flows very fast XD
and then whn she(the nurse) put the packet of blood on my lap~
I CAN EVEN FEEL MY OWN TEMPERATURE!!!!!!!!
the blood is warm! haha~

some of my classmates~ takut mati @@
33 of us~ only 6 of us are willing to donate~
come on, i mean u r already form 6~
cant u be considerate?? I wonder~

nvm~ at least 6 of us did it!
and is a memorable day for me LOL!
okie~ this is the lil booklet~
which recorded for the donation tht u have done~

anyway! today is fun~
hav a nice day every1 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment