nuffnang

Sunday, April 17, 2011

our sweet ♥ Ms. Lee Chu Yee's birthday~

omg~ sob sob~ chuyee is already 18!!
BOK BOK CHUI ar~

anyway, the 1st time i hang out with my darlingss and sweet  ♥ss with casual dressing
*quote*u know most of the dates i was wearing my lovely uniform~
YAY! so today is the 1st time~~~ so rare huh??

anyway, i prepared presents for them~
errrmmm, i didnt take the photos(i dont know why i forgot)
i knit bracelets for them~ it costs me LOTSS of time~

and then we actually had our lunch in midvalley garden restaurant~
and actually this venue makes us jokes~

daddy: where will u girls have ur lunch?
his lovely daughter: garden
daddy: garden so huge~ every restaurant u oso enter?
me: well, i mean the restaurant named garden... =.=

me: loh wei yen mana lu
weiyen: home, u guys go where later
me: garden
weiyen: i know~ come on be specific~
me: a restaurant named garden

LOL!!!! you know it's quite ridiculous to explain something twice~
my darlingsss  ♥

miss lee chu yee ♥
Took photo with deedee ♥


 with huey~  ♥

 miss loh wei yen!  ♥

 miss choo yee ying  ♥

miss chong pei teng ♥

 
 natasha chi kee!!  ♥

So~ this is roughly the post should be~
see u nxt time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment