nuffnang

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Johnny Rocket Date with the girls ❤

My girls and I are kind of korean food freaks. We actually planned to have Uncle Jang as our lunch but due to their odd working hours, we had to change the venue. And that was how I get to know, Johnny Rocket.

And I know it ran away quite far from our initial crave but I don't mind giving it a try. Well who knows, I might fall for it :)



When I went through their menu, I was very amazed with their choices of burgers. Guess that is kind of their Dish of the Restaurant I supposed? While waiting for the others to come, we just roughly gone through the menu and suddenly the next table got their burgers. And 3 of us were freaked out and our eyes were as big as macadamia nuts i swear lol Since there will be 6 of us and we were very sure that the portion would be bigger than our actual stomach, and so we decided to share. And guess what? We did the very right decision, ever *feeling smart* haha

My drinks, vanilla shakes. Way too sweet.. But worth a try, it comes with a steel jar and we were wondering what exactly it is for. And we found that they don't own the extra, but it will be given to us with that steel jar.

Our.... I dont really remember the name, too long lol.. But I guessed it's Bacon Double Cheddar if I'm not mistaken. Except we changed to chicken patty instead of beef since I'm not really a beef lover. It comes with fries and salad. The taste was nice and the chicken patty is tender, which is out of my expectation I would say =P And it made a perfect combination with the sliced chicken sausages.

After having our lunch, we decide to get a place to chill and chat. Wafflemister gave me my SWEETNESS OF THE DAY which is not too sweet but just nice. I knew I won't manage to have it all on my own so it's good to share with the girls. =D Instead of waffles, what I see was CALORIES at my first sight haha Time to control myself.

The Gourmet Hot Chocolate. My all time favourite. With the very cute mister art on it.. LOVE IT!! They have another option which is Greedy Hot Chocolate, but I think I'll be fine with Gourmet Hot Choc. I usually have "too sweet" as my comment for Hot Chocolate drinks but surprisingly this Gourmet Hot Choc is very rich in choc, but sweetness of it is just nice for me! Definitely will be a next time for me =)

Had no idea why I have the blur face haha She's my superb lovely girl. Alexis. I had most great memories with her. She was the first girl who talked to me when I transferred to a new school. Sitting beside me for 3 years, being in the same school as I do until we entered university. I would say we have fate, being together in Confucian and MBS might be normal but getting into UPM together is a big surprise for me =D Great to have her in my life! She meant alot to me, in my life ❤ 

My Chuyee Sweetie  She might be crazy at times, but we will always be there for each other when anyone of us is in trouble. She knows me, very well. In something we have common, she will understand me more than anyone would do. I appreciate her advices, and she appreciates mine. That's how friends are supposed to be isn't it? And the best thing in our circles, is that we never judge. =)


The goddess ZhenHuey and Emily Choo. I knew them later than I do to Alexis and Chuyee but I still love them  They gave me a very great time of form 4 and 5. We used to have super crazy old times which I will never forget the happiness they brought to me!


The Natasha goddess is super super crazy. We dont share the same class but fate, brought us together. We might have misunderstandings but time fixed it, glad that all of us overcome that. ❤ 

Those days, with innocent face and lovely smile. It's all about school life. ❤ 

Laughing, is what we did the most during our secondary school times. Hahah look at their face, I could hardly believe time passes so fast and they day we got to know each other was just like yesterday. ❤ 

The MUST DO before graduate. Had my first and only experience *until now* with them. ❤ 


And we all changed. We might changed physically but our heart still bond together. Of course, friendship never ends ❤ 

End the post with my red hair, gonna blog about it soon! Stay tuned ❤ 

No comments:

Post a Comment